Infringement Notification for Octabaz.com
To file a notice of infringement with us, you must provide a written communication that sets forth the items specified below. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights. Accordingly, if you are not sure whether material available online infringes your copyright, we suggest that you first contact an attorney.
Information that Must Be Provided
please provide us this information in the support ticket
Under the DMCA, the following information must be provided from you to us. 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3)(B) states that if a complaining party does not substantially comply with these requirements, its notice will not serve as “actual notice” for the purpose of Section 512.
- the DMCA notice must be in writing and it has to be signed,Scan and upload this to image hosting site and add the image link in the support ticket.
- a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the infringed copyright;
- it must identify that you own the copyright to works being infringed upon;
- identification of the copyrighted work or works claimed to have been infringed;
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed;
- information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party (e.g., the address, telephone number, or email address);
- a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner; and
- a statement that information in the complaint is accurate and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Your notice of infringement must include full contact information for you or your representative, including full name, street address, city, state, zip, country, company name, phone number and email address.
Your Copyrighted Work
Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon or other information sufficient to specify the copyrighted work being infringed.
In the support ticket, You must include full information about the location of the copyrighted work, including the exact web URLs/Server IP where the work can be found. Additional information about the copyrighted work must be provided such as your existing copyright paperwork.
Location of Infringing Material
Identify the material that you claim is infringing the copyrighted work listed in item #1 above. You must identify each web page that allegedly contains infringing material. This requires you to provide the URL for each allegedly infringing result, document or item.
All DMCA takedown notices must be sent to email@example.com and must contain all of the above information, or it is not considered a valid DMCA Takedown Notice.